NANOTECH Mission to Japan from January 30TH to February 3RD
The mission is organised on the fringes of "nano tech 2022" - International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference in Tokyo, Japan (https://www.nanotechexpo.jp/index.html).
Nanotech Mission Key Dates
• Mission dates: from 30 JAN to 3 FEB 2023
• Application deadline: 28 OCT 2022Through this mission participants will have the opportunity to:
· Exhibit at the
“nano tech - International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference”
· Gain knowledge about the Nanotechnology market structure, sector analysis, business policy
· Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, business partners)
· Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
· Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the fair such as:
· Micro / Nano Materials
· Micro / Nano Evaluation & Measurement
· Micro/ Nano Fabrication Technology
· Areas of Application: Materials, IT & Electronics, Nano Bio, Automobiles, Environment & Energy, Life Sciences, Biomimetics, Robotics, Simulation Software, Wearables, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
The mission is funded by the European Commission and managed by the EU-Japan Centre. The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission (i.e. partnering event registration, trade fair registration, booth rental & printing service to give participants more visibility, access to the partnering system; interpretation during B2B meetings and simultaneous interpretation during individual presentation at the fair).
Mission participants must cover their travel costs to/from Japan, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre (living expenses).
Participants will benefit from a € 600- grant.
at: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/nanotech-cluster-sme-mission, or
send me your query to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org