Funding opportunities for your SME members with SecurIT project
Dear associated companies, we would like to inform you that GAIA is cluster ambassador of the European project SecurIT, financed by the INNOSUP programme, in which 7 organisations participate, and which started last 1st September 2021, with a duration of 3 years.
The overall goal of the SecurIT project is to support the development of new industrial value chain on the domain of security, for safe, secure and resilient cities and territories.
This will be achieved by supporting the development and integration of innovative security solutions and co-financing and supporting the development of collaborative projects allowing the prototyping and experimentation of technological solutions in the field of security, taking into account the ethical, legal and societal challenges of this sector.
SecurIT is based on the principle of cascade funding. It means that at least 75% of the SecurIT budget will be forwarded to selected European SMEs, in the framework of dedicated open calls.
In total, SecurIT aims at funding 42 projects (prototypes or demonstrations), each project involving at least 2 European SMEs.
In each project, at least one SME should be a technology/IT solution provider.
The funding scheme will be the following:
- Prototype : up to 74 k€ per project, with a minimum of 2 SMEs (max. 60 k€ / SME)
- Demonstration : up to 88 k€ per project, with a minimum of 2 SMEs (max. 60 k€ / SME)
The proposed projects (prototype or demonstration) will have to propose innovation digital solutions applied to security (including cybersecurity), in the following applied domains & challenges:
- Domain #1: Sensitive infrastructure protection
- Domaine #2: Disaster resilience
- Domain #3: Public space protection – major events
The projects will be selected via 2 calls.
The 1st call is currently open, with a closing date on the 26th of April 2022 (deadline to submit the application). The application web page can be found here (guide for applicants, FAQ, web interface for application submission, etc.).
For this 1st call, we expect to fund up to 21 projects.
For more information we invite you to participate in the following events:
- Q&A info webinar #1 on 8th of February 2022, 12:00 CET. Information and registration
- Matchmaking session with B2B to find business partners on 17th of February. Information and registration here and here